How to navigate the Oldham & District Branch pages:
* The Main Menu for the Branch Pages consists of 3 General Categories, plus a page each for : the Branch 'Newsletter', Society 'Shop' and 'Contact us'. These are the titles found in the breadcrumbs bar. Each of which include a number of different pages, for separate topics, in their own breadcrumbs bar.
* Each of the 3 General Categories has a 'landing page'... identified by our sunset graphic... the content of which introduces the category.
* The breadcrumbs along the top of each landing page provide links to the individual pages within the category.
* Each landing page has a 'Where to find it...' link back to this page.
* Breadcrumbs : are the gold bar, across the top of every page, we know as the breadcrumbs ... a trail to follow, of individual pages in that category.
* Individual pages: These are identified with a header showing the Oldham Owl logo alongslde an image.
* Some of these pages have become 'menu pages' providing links to other pages which are not identified in the breadcrumbs.
*The breadcrumbs along the top of the individual pages, in a category, are all identical, providing links to the other main pages in that category.
*Every Breadcrumb trail includes 'Oldham', at the beginning, linking to the Main Menu for the Branch.
BRANCH EVENTS : 'Calendar of Events - 'landing page
* Venues and Maps
* What's New
* Help Desk
ABOUT BRANCH ... 'About Oldham' - landing page, with brief committee biogs.
* Ancestry & Local History
* Manchester Genealogist
RESEARCH ... 'Oldham & District Research' - landing page with links to three featured Articles.
NEWSLETTER ... Newsletter Sign-up - landing page
SHOP ... MLFHS generic pages across the website
CONTACT US ... Contact Oldham - landing page